Together we ensure for a secure CCW
Together with experts for all relevant areas, as well as in cooperation with the ECC Berlin, we have developed a guideline, under the observance of which the CCW 2022 is safely feasible in the context of COVID-19. As an exhibitor, you make sure that all hygiene and safety requirements are met at your booth. ECC Berlin and we do the rest.
The concept is based on the following principles: Hygiene-Distance-Protection-Contact tracking
- Provision of disinfectant dispensers at the entrance and exit of the exhibition stand
- Frequent and as-needed cleaning and disinfection of frequented contact surfaces
- Meeting rooms should only be designed with completely open ceilings for adequate air exchange
- As far as possible, only hand out sealed or packaged giveaways. Food as giveaways may only be handed out closed/packaged
- Please ensure that the minimum distance of 1.5 m is maintained at the trade show booth throughout
- If necessary, suitable structural measures (e.g. acrylic glass panels, partition walls) can be used to maintain the minimum distance at the stand
- Stand plans should ideally be more generous and have a lower degree of construction
- Defined, recognizable and controllable entrances and exits to the exhibition stand. In the case of only one area for simultaneous use as an entrance and exit, alternating one-way traffic applies
- To counteract crowding in the hall aisle, product demonstrations directly at the stand boundary should not be planned at present
- Obligation to wear a medical mouth-nose protection depending on the current pandemic situation and the requirements of the authorities
- Please make full use of the set-up and dismantling times provided by the organizer, as compliance with the safety and hygiene rules may lead to delays in set-up and dismantling
- Early arrangements with your stand builder regarding the implementation of the safety and hygiene rules at your exhibition stand are helpful
- DSGVO-compliant full registration takes place
- Daily updated documentation of the exhibitor’s own staff and visitors at the booth
- We recommend the use of our lead tracking service to record your visitors at the stand
- Registration of stand builders incl. issuance of a badge (admission ticket) during the entire set-up and dismantling process
Stand construction and hygiene concept Exhibitors
We ask you to adapt your stand construction concept with regard to protection and hygiene rules.
Many measures can be implemented with relatively simple means. A hygiene concept is required for set-up and dismantling as well as for the entire duration of the event.
In our information sheet for exhibitors, we have compiled everything and included recommendations and ideas to manage the whole thing well.
You can download our complete “Hygiene & Safety Concept”, the “Instruction Sheet for Exhibitors” and our overview “FAQ for Exhibitors” below:
The measures described are based on the current state of knowledge and can be adapted at any time depending on developments and changes in legal requirements. Of course, we hope that the pandemic situation will improve by the time of the CCW. We will inform you about any adjustments in due time.
Management Circle AG | Status: February 12, 2021
For questions about our hygiene and safety concept
Do you have any questions about the hygiene and safety concept of the CCW 2022? Then please feel free to contact our hotlines personally at
+49 (0) 6196 4722-200 und +49 (0) 6196 4722-800.
We are available by telephone from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.