TOGETHER FOR A SAFE CCW IN THE 2G PLUS CONCEPT
In order to provide all visitors, exhibitors and partners with a safe and authentic CCW experience, CCW will take place under 2G plus conditions. This means that only fully vaccinated or recovered persons who are additionally tested negative can attend the CCW in Berlin. All other CCW fans are cordially invited to experience the CCW congress digitally via our livestream.
The highest level of hygiene measures, seamless contact tracking, space and capacity management and extended aisle widths, all contribute to safe event operations. The combination of 2G plus control and an optimal air exchange in all event rooms enables a CCW with very high safety for all participants. Safety First; Our COVID-19 guidelines based on the 2G plus concept:
2G plus Concept
Participation in the event in Berlin is only possible for fully vaccinated or recovered persons who are additionally tested negative. Appropriate, digitally verifiable proof must be presented in conjunction with an official photo ID on site at check-in. The following options are available:
- Vaccinated: Please bring your official proof of vaccination with a European Union-approved vaccine
- Recovered: Please bring your official proof of recovery which dates back a minimum of 28 days and a maximum of three months
- Tested: Please bring additionally your officially recognized, negative corona test result (antigen or PCR test), which must not be older than 24 hours for the antigen test and 48 hours for the PCR test. Alternatively, a rapid antigen test can also be performed directly on site at ECC Berlin
The additional proof of testing also applies to individuals who have received booster vaccination.
- Provision of disinfectant dispensers of the exhibition stand
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of frequented contact surfaces as needed
- As far as possible, only hand out sealed or packaged giveaways. Food as giveaways may only be handed out closed or packaged
- For a higher level of protection, the wearing of an FFP2 mask is mandatory in the entire event area of the CCW. Exceptions are the seating areas in the congress rooms and when consuming gastronomic offers
- Air conditioning with 100% fresh air supply in all event rooms and in the exhibition and catering area
- Aisles (movement areas) in the exhibition and catering area are widened to at least 4m
- Please refrain from shaking hands. Show your radiant CCW smile
- There will be a DSGVO-compliant full registration
- Tickets are personal and may not be transferred
STAND OPERATION AND HYGIENE MEASURES EXHIBITORS
As an exhibitor, you ensure that all hygiene and protective measures are observed at your stand. Management Circle as organizer and ECC Berlin as operator do the rest.
- You must be able to name a responsible contact person (hygiene officer) of your company on site upon request
- Your hygiene officer is responsible for ensuring compliance with all hygiene and protective measures at your stand
The measures described are based on the current state of knowledge and can be adapted at any time depending on developments and changes in legal requirements. Of course, we hope that the pandemic situation will improve by the time of the CCW. We will inform you about any adjustments in due time.
Management Circle AG | Status: 16 March 2022
For questions about our hygiene and safety concept
Do you have any questions about the hygiene and safety concept of the CCW 2022? Then please feel free to contact our hotlines personally at
+49 (0) 6196 4722-200 und +49 (0) 6196 4722-800.
We are available by telephone from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.